Terms & Conditions
1) Introduction. This contract is formed between yourself (referred to in the Terms & Conditions as "the customer") & Campbell Creative Solutions once the Booking Fee (min deposit of 50%) has been received. The Product or Service shall mean any product or service that is provided by Campbell Creative Solutions to the Customer. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2) Supply. Campbell Creative Solutions agrees to supply the product(s) or service(s) to the Customer as detailed in the Proposal/Order detailed on the booking form and according to the terms and conditions of this contract.
3) Rights Reserved. Should Campbell Creative Solutions choose not to enforce any or all of these conditions. It should not be interpreted as a waiver of any of the Company’s rights. By providing Campbell Creative Solutions with an Order, the Customer accepts these terms and conditions.
4) Payment. Campbell Creative Solutions shall issue an invoice to the Customer in respect of products or services supplied, or to be supplied, the payment terms for which will be stipulated on the invoice. Title in the goods or services shall remain with Campbell Creative Solutions until full payment has been received, unless otherwise stipulated in the Order.
5) Health & Safety. Campbell Creative Solutions & the Customer will act in accordance with all relevant health and safety requirements in order to provide the product(s) or service(s).
6) Creative Brief. Unless otherwise agreed, the Customer accepts Campbell Creative Solutions decisions on creativity within the product(s) or service(s).
7) Booking Fee/Cancellation. Monies paid by the Customer to reserve the product(s) or service(s) of Campbell Creative Solutions will be accepted as a Booking Fee. If the Customer cancels the order less than 12 Months prior to Campbell Creative Solutions supplying the product(s) or service(s), the Customer will be liable for the whole invoice value less any Booking Fee already paid. If the Customer cancels their order more than 12 Months prior to the Company supplying the product(s) or service(s), they shall forfeit the Booking Fee.
8) Liability. Campbell Creative Solutions accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the supply of the product(s) or service(s). In the unlikely event of Campbell Creative Solutions being unable to supply the product(s) or service(s) as specified in the Order, liability shall be limited to the total invoice value – or monies already paid by the Customer.
9) Copyright. Unless otherwise stated in the Order, Campbell Creative Solutions retains copyright in all their Original Material. Original Material includes video recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned by the Customer in relation to the Order. Delivery of any video content on the web is restricted to Campbell Creative Solutions only. Video conversion, web streaming and other delivery of Campbell Creative Solutions content by third parties is not permitted. The Customer must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material they supply to Campbell Creative Solutions to enable them to deliver the product(s) or service(s). The Customer must also ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks, locations and music. Campbell Creative Solutions retains the right to use this material in its original and edited form as they see fit, unless otherwise agreed in the Order. Music supplied by the customer to Campbell Creative Solutions for use in their production must be original and legitimately owned, Campbell Creative Solutions accepts no responsibility for any breach in copyright for customer supplied music. The Customer agrees to indemnify Campbell Creative Solutions in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against them in respect of material supplied by the Customer.
10) Data Protection. The Customer must ensure that all necessary arrangements have been made with, and permissions obtained from, people and places that may be recorded on video as a result of Campbell Creative Solutions supplying the product(s) or service(s) – and that such recording is in compliance with Data Protection. Campbell Creative Solutions reserves the right to use extracts from the finished production for publicity purposes on the Campbell Creative Solutions website, third party websites associated with weddings, any social media and sample DVDs. The client will notify those attending the event that they may be recorded on video cameras and that by attendance they give their consent to being recorded.
11) Care and Damage to client property. Whilst every care is taken in the handling of the Customer’s property, Campbell Creative Solutions accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, however caused, or any other loss by unforeseen circumstances whilst they are in the custody of them. Liability for such loss or damage will be limited to the replacement cost of the materials or media (video) and in no circumstances will any liability attach to any claim for the value of the content.
12) Right of Assignment. Campbell Creative Solutions retains the right to assign the supply of the product(s) or service(s) to the Customer to another suitable company should they be unable to complete these terms and conditions.
13) Food & Water. Campbell Creative Solution retain the right to stop providing agreed product(s) or service(s) immediately if they are not provided with suitable opportunity to acquire food and drink per any 5 hours of providing product(s) or service(s).
14) Confidentiality. Unless otherwise agreed Campbell Creative Solutions will treat any information gained during the supply of the product(s) or service(s) as being private and confidential. Likewise, the Customer shall keep confidential any methodologies and technology used by Campbell Creative Solutions to supply of the product(s) or service(s).
15) Customer Material. Campbell Creative Solutions retains the right to destroy all customer video material upon handover of the final product(s) or service(s). All customer material will be deleted or destroyed 4 months after handover of product(s) or service(s). Campbell Creative Solutions accepts no liability for loss or damage of product(s) or service(s) once handed over to the customer. Campbell Creative Solutions accepts no liability for loss or damage of customer personal property given to aid productions e.g. music CDs.